Network & Membership
We connect faculty and students in large and small institutions:
- Research institutions with active technology transfer programs.
- Colleges exploring the teaching of applied innovation.
- Engineering schools and business schools committed to offering their students more creative, hands-on experiences.
Students and faculty from member institutions are welcome to:
- Apply for NCIIA grants.
- Attend NCIIA-sponsored events, such as Open, our annual conference, for a reduced fee.
- Access free or reduced-fee services from our resource partners.
- Tap into a network of like-minded professionals to share ideas and educational strategies.
Annual membership dues are $300 for colleges and $500 for universities. Membership applies to an entire institution. For example, dues are $500 for University X, not $300 for the University X College of Engineering.
|Become a member!||Already a member? Renew!|
Download printable application
Download printable renewal
|Questions about NCIIA institution membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- BME-IDEA workshops for biomedical engineering faculty
- Open 2013 - 17th Annual Conference
- Open 2012 - 16th Annual Conference
- Open 2011 - 15th Annual Conference
- Lean LaunchPad Educators Program will challenge you to rethink your approach to teaching entrepreneurship
- 2012 Sustainable Vision TeachingLab for faculty focused on helping people in poverty
About NCIIA's mission and work
- NCIIA member institutions
- Read about the work of some recent NCIIA grantees here. And take a look at what national media outlets are saying about our grantees' work
- Download our 2008/09 Annual Report
- Download our 2007/08 Annual Report
- Download our newsletters
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news