Become a member
The NCIIA offers programs that enrich classrooms, curriculum and campuses with opportunities for students to cultivate their entrepreneurial skills and bring their ideas to market.
We offer grants, training and more to faculty and students from institutions of all kinds:
- Research institutions with active technology transfer programs
- Colleges exploring the teaching of applied innovation
- Engineering schools and business schools, large and small, committed to offering their students more creative, hands-on experiences
Students and faculty from member institutions are welcome to:
- Apply for NCIIA grants
- Attend NCIIA-sponsored events, such as Open 2015, our upcoming annual conference, for a reduced fee
- Tap into a network of like-minded professionals to share ideas and educational strategies
Annual membership dues are $300 for colleges and $500 for universities. Membership applies to an entire institution. For example, dues are $500 for University X, not $300 for the University X College of Engineering.
Please allow 1 business day for membership renewal to be updated in our system. Questions about membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-587-2172.
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news