Great competitions for student innovators!
NCIIA organizes two annual biomedical engineering competitions for university students. The objectives of these competitions are to identify and recognize innovative, commercially promising medical devices and technologies developed by entrepreneurial student teams.
- Next BMEidea competition deadline: Friday, April 4, 2014
- Open to all graduate and undergraduate student teams
- Read the guidelines and apply
- Learn about the 2013 winners
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news