Seeking BME ideas that will change the world!
Final Submission Date: April 10
Tell us about:
- A health-related technology
- Invented by students
- Addresses a real clinical need
You could win $10,000!
BMEidea is the United States' premier competition for biomedical and bioengineering students.
Prizes of $10,000, $2,500 and $1,000 will be awarded to the three winners, at an award ceremony in June 2009. Many BMEidea winners have gone on to launch successful companies based on their invention.
Entries are judged on:
- technical, economic and regulatory feasibility
- contribution to human health and quality of life
- technological innovation
- potential for commercialization
Enter here. The 2009 winners will be announced at the Medical Design Excellence Awards ceremony at the Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East trade show in New York in June.
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news