At NCIIA, our primary goal is to support undergraduate students like you.
We do that by providing funding, training, coaching and investment for projects that will have a positive impact.
Our student-related offerings are:
- The E-Team Program – Funding of up to $75,000, along with training and coaching, to help move your breakthrough technology to market.
- Biomedical competitions – We offer two annual biomedical engineering competitions for students, with first-prize winners receiving $10,000 each.
- University Innovation Fellows – Become a University Innovation Fellow and help spread the word about entrepreneurship on your campus. Host events at your school and help boost the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- VentureWell – A venture development and investor readiness program intended to help NCIIA E-Teams develop their businesses to the point where they can secure their first formal round of financing.
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news